the Leadership Academy Right For You?
1) Do you understand your leadership strengths & weaknesses?
2) Are you familiar with California supervisory laws & practices?
3) Are you using the best skills to communicate successfully?
4) Do you use collaborative language in your everyday conversations?
5) Are your performance discussions engaging and goal-oriented?
6) Are you telling rather than getting buy-in?
7) Are you holding employees accountable for their actions?
8) Is your team performing at the level the organization needs?
9) Are good employees leaving and you feel helpless?
10) Do you and your team foster a culture of innovation?
This program has been designed for informal, front-line, and mid-level leaders
through a proven methodology, which provides the greatest impact and ROI with
minimal time off the job. As a public program, individuals receive training
just full day (2 modules) every other week. The Leadership Academy can be
tailored specifically for your organization and delivered at your facility.
03/12/2020: Leading Others/California Supervisory Law
03/26/2020: Communicating for Leadership Success/Dealing with Conflict
04/09/2020: Coaching for Peak Performance/Setting Goals& Reviewing Results
04/23/2020: Engaging& Retaining Talent/ Maximizing Team Performance
05/07/2020: Driving Change& Results/Fostering Innovation& Solutions
If your registration is state funded, the sessions for which are scheduled may not be missed or made up. Your employer will be invoiced at $200 per missed session. Please verify with your employer to determine if you are state funded.
IMPORTANT: Cancellation Policy
All registrations are firm. Substitutions are accepted and encouraged when the original registrant is unable to attend the event. Advance notice required - minimum of 48 hours.
A refund, less a $50 administrative fee, is available for cancellations requested 15 or more days prior to the event date. Refund request must be sent to Training@employersgroup.com.
No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days of event date. "No Shows" will forfeit their full registration fee.
Transfers: Requests to transfer to another location must be received more than 15 days from the registered event date. Transfer requests received less than 15 days will be charged an additional $50 change fee. Individuals requesting to make up a missed session must notify Employers Group and must attend the next available workshop to proceed with the remaining modules
For cancellation or substitution information, please contact our ServiceOne Department, 1.800.748.8484. Registration policy can be found at www.employersgroup.com.